The importance of the type of people and friends you surround yourself with. Watch, some of you may be able to relate. Moe is one of The Beauty of Islam’s admin’s brother :)
Spread the Knowledge - Episode 12
Islam tells us to seek knowledge from the cradle to the grave. So the next time someone belittles your learning process, ongoing discussions about any ideologies, and condemns your reading material, know that they have forgotten that the first declaration unto Muhammad from God was: Read! (Surah Alaq verse 1)
”..So if you repent, that is best for you; but if you turn away - then know that you will not cause failure to Allah..”
- At-Tawbah : 3
- Give a copy of Qur’an to someone. Each time one reads from it, you gain.
- Donate a wheelchair to a hospital. Each time sick person uses it, you gain.
- Participate in building a masjid.
- Place watercooler in a public place.
- Plant a tree. You gain whenever a person or animal sits in its shade or eats from it.
- And the easiest of all, share this message with people. Even if one person applies any of the above, you gain.